New Feature: Salesforce Sidebar Components
Ambition is a longtime ISV partner with Salesforce. Since debuting on the AppExchange in 2014, Ambition has served as the premier productivity layer for Salesforce clients. And today, we're enabling Salesforce users to visualize their Ambition Scores, Metrics and Competitions inside Salesforce.
Starting today, Ambition users will be able to get real-time performance insights via sidebar widgets within their Salesforce profiles. This new feature makes it easier than ever for Salesforce clients to build culture around transparency, accountability, and productivity for their team members.
Two widgets are now available:
- Ambition Sidebar Widget: Displays Scores, Metrics and Competitions
- Ambition Sidebar Widget Small: Displays Scores
Both widgets provide a quick link to the Ambition Dashboard ensuring your employees can easily access Ambition from any App or Tab within Salesforce.
The Ambition Salesforce Sidebar Widget is just the latest of many new features we've released on Ambition this summer. Check out more new features below.
- Ambition Goal Management
- Ambition User Profiles
- Ambition Smart Benchmarks
- Ambition Smart Benchmarks on Graphs
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.