Ambition Earns AA-ISP Top Vendor Award for 2016
The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals has spoken. The world's largest inside sales community chooses Ambition as its Top Service Provider for Gamification & Recognition in 2016.
The global organization with 10,000+ members and 63 local designated Ambition as its Top Service Provider for Gamification & Recognition for 2016.
Annual Top Service Provider winners are selected via a 30 day nomination process from the AA-ISP community. A total of 6 service providers were chosen as this year's award winners.
AA-ISP announced its 2016 award recipients during its annual Leadership Summit, held on April 21st at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago.
“It is an honor to recognize Ambition as this year’s recipient of our Top Service Provider award in Gamification & Recognition. Ambition has proven their dedication to helping advance the professionalism and performance of the inside sales industry, which is the mission of the AA-ISP,” stated Bob Perkins, Founder and Chairman.
“We applaud Ambition and thank them for their service to our growing profession and community of inside sales representatives, leaders and solution providers,” stated Perkins.
Our team at Ambition is humbled by our selection as a 2016 Top Service Provider. It's a great honor to work for and alongside the inside sales community. We'd like to thank the AA-ISP and all of our users within the community who supported Ambition for this award. We have big plans for the rest of 2016.
More About AA-ISP
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales.
The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry.
AA-ISP's mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales Accreditation program.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.