Smart Benchmarks has been a long time coming and we couldn't be more excited. On Ambition, you can now:
- Benchmark metrics on an employee-by-employee basis as needed.
- Benchmark metrics retroactively and into the future.
Let's take a look...
The first row is reserved for the user-selected group, typically a Role like Account Executives, Customer Support, or Sales Development. This is where you can set the default benchmark for each group member across weeks and months. Underneath you can override the default benchmarks per-employee as necessary. Simple right?
Now for some practical examples.
You're running a sales team and want to begin gradually increasing quota across all of your employees. Open the benchmark calendar and every two months increase quota by $2,000 for each Account Executive. Notice that the new benchmark automatically cascades down for each employee.
Now lets assume Erin Thomas is new and you'd like to begin ramping her quota alongside the other Account Executives. Set her individual benchmarks, take a sip of coffee, and think back to how tedious this used to be.
You've just been tasked with running the Sales Development program and you're wanting to benchmark Demos Set for the young calves of SDR Class #17. To your surprise, Amanda Danner is a natural and you need to challenge her above-and-beyond what everybody else is doing. 5, 4, 3, 2, and your done.
Current customers, contact us if you'd like any help getting started. In addition and as always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Potential customers, click here to schedule a demo of Ambition and Smart Benchmarks!
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.