New Feature: Smart Benchmarks on Graphs
Now that the Smart Benchmarks system is live, we're able to start incorporating it's value across the site, starting with Ambition Graphs.
Before diving in, a brief refresher
- Smart Benchmarks: The ability to a) set per-employee benchmarks in tandem with per-role benchmarks and b) the ability to schedule benchmark changes into the future.
- Ambition Graphs: A clean, simple interface for visualizing data... fantastic for exception reporting and mapping progress to a given benchmark.
Smart Benchmarks on Graphs
Starting today your scheduled benchmark changes will show up on graphs, check it out below.
In this example you're ramping a new class of Business Development Representatives, or BDRs. It's important for them to set appointments each day for the Account Executives and you're wanting to ease them into the expectation.
You've scheduled benchmark changes so that every two weeks a BDR is expected to set one more appointment per day until they reach a ramped benchmark of five.
Ambition Graphs currently only plot data on a day-by-day basis, because of this only daily benchmarks will be plotted. We're working on the ability to plot data week-by-week and month-by-month so that we can show performance against weekly and monthly benchmarks as well.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.