Today is an exciting day for us as a company, Goal Management is a big piece of the puzzle we started putting together more than two years ago in our quest to build a modern and engaging performance management platform.
For those unfamiliar with the product, management organizes employees into roles and establishes expectations around short-term activities and long-term objectives. Employees login to Ambition and have immediate transparency and accountability into personal productivity through a holistic Activity Score and Objective Score (known collectively as Ambition Scores).
In addition to the transparency and accountability provided above, management utilizes gamification to drive motivation and recognition around positive behavior and results... effectively the "engagement engine" that moves everything forward.
With the new goal system employees (and managers) are empowered to own their development and performance, a perfect compliment to the existing Ambition platform.
The system is designed to be simple and flexible while leveraging the metrics and hierarchy that already exist within Ambition. Creating a goal is comprised of the following:
- Name, Description, and Category.
- Start and End Date.
- Target. Tracked automatically via existing metric or manually through form.
- Owner. Individuals, groups, or the entire company.
By Default: Employees can create personal goals, Managers can create goals for individuals and groups, Admins can create organizational goals and of course change default permissions.
Notice in the above screenshot that four goals have an Add Progress button. Those are manually tracked whereas the "Hit 200M in Annual Revenue" goal does not because it automatically aggregates metric data within Ambition.
The team is already hard at work improving upon our initial system, thrilled that hundreds of goals have already been created across early users.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.