Ambition is announcing our fall 2015 feature roll-out. This is part 7 of 8 parts which outlines the record book, highlights, and streaks.
Over the next 6 weeks, we'll be unveiling a series of new features that will impact every facet of Ambition and usher in a new breed of sales performance management platform.
For decades, initiatives involving employee productivity, ramp up and retention have belonged to HR. That's about to change. Between now and the arrival of Dreamforce 2015, Ambition will be introducing 8 new features that will transform us into the first truly modern Sales Performance Management Platform.
Data-Driven Performance Management
This past spring, our engineering, data science and design teams began several major initiatives to make Ambition the ultimate swiss army knife for sales operations.
By the time Dreamforce 2015 rolls around, we'll be packing 8 brand-new sets of features. Our rollout schedule is staggered so that anywhere from 1-3 new features will be unveiled each week. Stay tuned to the Ambition Blog for our weekly updates.
1. Historical Performance Add-Ons and Forecasting
2. API Integration and Onboarding
3. Activity and Objective Scores / New Score Editor
6. New Ambition TV and Trigger Builder
7. Record Book / Highlights / Streaks
Feature #7. Record Book / Highlights / Streaks
The NBA and NFL immortalize their top performers. Elite athletes keep track of their personal bests. Why shouldn't your sales, marketing and service teams?
With Ambition's new Company Record Book, All-Time Highs and Streaks, everyone in your organization will be able to see who is crushing it on a given performance benchmark, and who has set the all-time standard in calls, emails, deals, revenue, etc.
If you're looking for a better way to incent elite performance, you won't find it. Ambition offers the only platform that can codify employee success in a way that will impact your team members for years to come.
The Future of Sales Performance Management
Sales operations leaders: Strap yourselves in. Because Ambition is set to become the very first platform geared to engineering data-driven performance management, specifically for sales operations.
To see how current Ambition customers are using Ambition to drive their sales operations, check out our ChowNow, Outreach and AMX Logistics client demos, visit our Academy, or just contact us.
Maximize Your Sales Force with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review, AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization), and USA Today as a proven solution for managing millennial sales teams. Hear from our customers below.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.