Announcing Our Fall 2015 Feature Roll-Out (Part 5 of 8)
Ambition is announcing our fall 2015 feature roll-out. This is part 5 of 8 parts which outlines the record book, highlights, and streaks.
Over the next 6 weeks, we'll be unveiling a series of new features that will impact every facet of Ambition and usher in a new breed of sales performance management platform.
For decades, initiatives involving employee productivity, ramp up and retention have belonged to HR. That's about to change. Between now and the arrival of Dreamforce 2015, Ambition will be introducing 8 new features that will transform us into the first truly modern Sales Performance Management Platform.
Modern Sales Performance Management Software
This past spring, our engineering, data science and design teams began several major initiatives to make Ambition the ultimate swiss army knife for sales operations.
By the time Dreamforce 2015 rolls around, we'll be packing 8 brand-new sets of features. Our rollout schedule is staggered so that anywhere from 1-3 new features will be unveiled each week. Stay tuned to the Ambition Blog for our weekly updates.
1. Historical Performance Add-Ons and Forecasting
Feature #5. Organizational Dashboard
Today, we're launching our brand-new level of visibility into company performance, via an Organizational Dashboard. The organizational dashboard lets you look at the key metrics for your entire organization at one time, as seen below.
So if you want to look at overall organizational productivity from, say, and emails perspective, you're just two clicks away from being able to do so. Organizational Dashboards are just the 5th of 8 new sets of features being unveiled on Ambition. We've got 3 more updates coming your way prior to Dreamforce.
The Future of Sales Performance Management
Sales operations leaders: Strap yourselves in. Because Ambition is set to become the very first platform geared to engineering data-driven performance management, specifically for sales operations.
Maximize Your Sales Force with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.