Ambition Cloud users can now set benchmarks on a per-employee basis and schedule benchmark changes into the future. For instance, you can now organize employees by role (ex: Account Executives) and then set daily activity benchmarks (like calls) per-role and monthly objective benchmarks (like quota) per-employee. Best of both worlds.
In addition, and this was widely requested by SalesOps professionals using Ambition, you can now pull up a calendar to schedule when benchmarks should change by role or employee.
More details here.
Smart Benchmarks on Graphs
You can now plot benchmarks (including their changes over time) against employee performance to better visualize how your people rise up to meet new expections. Great for monitoring ramp/lag time towards hitting more aggressive goals.
More details here.
Great news for Salesforce users, we've overhauled our Report2Metric system to be faster and more robust.
What is Report2Metric? We quickly realized working with Salesforce customers that a) Salesforce's internal Object/Field system can be confusing b) desired metrics can be very complex c) desired metrics are generally already available in a report.
Our Report2Metric system will actually import an existing report and automatically convert it into an Ambition metric, saving the user time and frustration. The initial version was simplistic as we painstakingly reverse-engineered Salesforce reports. Now that we have a much better understanding of the system we're now able to deliver the following:
- Customizable Import Schedule: We can now set the import frequency which means real-time data as opposed to hourly updates.
- Historical Import Window: We can now set the import window which means you can pull past changes, great for organizations that back-date records.
- Bulk Import: There is no longer a record limit per import, perfect for enterprise organizations with thousands of employees and millions of records.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.