Nominate Your Favorite SaaS Company for March SaaSness 2017
March SaaSness is back. Tell us which 64 companies belong in the 2017 field.
Each year, the NCAA Basketball Tournament captivates the country. Is it the action on the court—the buzzer beaters; the suffocating full-court presses; the high-flying dunks? Or is it the familiar storylines? Every year, perennial favorites and regular season powerhouses punch their tickets and gleefully take on the role of “bully.” And every year, there’s at least one Cinderella squad that starts on the bubble and becomes a belle of the ball.
64 of the world’s most innovative software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies are about to duke it out, too. We’re pleased to introduce the 3rd annual March SaaSness Tournament, brought to you by Ambition, Qualtrics and G2Crowd. Last year, over 100,000 people voted to help make Zoom the 2016 Champion, prevailing over 63 other competitors like Dropbox, Salesforce, HubSpot, Workday, and Evernote.
Members of these squads are more likely to code widgets than cut to the basket, and to pivot strategies instead of feet, but inside the walls of these 64 companies there’s passion, there’s scrappiness, and there’s an undeniable will to compete that’s worthy of the spirit of the Big Dance. Who among the 64 has the deepest bench of supporters? Get your popcorn ready. We’re about to find out.
Nominate Your Favorite SaaS Company to Compete
64 SaaS companies will be included in the March SaaSness 2017 Bracket. A company must be nominated or nominate themselves to be eligible. In the event that more than 64 nominations are received, the top companies by number of Twitter followers will be included. Companies will be seeded based on G2 Crowd data where applicable.
All nominees will be notified via email on Monday, March 13, 2017. After the nomination phase, all March SaaSness 2017 rounds will be determined by popular vote. The prize? Bragging rights and social media shout outs. Relive the glory of last year's tournament here and tell our Selection Committee who you want to see in the 2017 tournament now!.
Ambition: The Data-Driven Sales Management Platform
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs Salesforce and other data systems on one simple interface.
Ambition brings astounding clarity, context, and visibility to sales performance. Broadcast metrics, benchmarks, progress, and predictive analytics to personal dashboards and dynamic TVs.
Ambition helps sales leaders manage people and operations more efficiently. Build powerfully compelling sales force reports, analytics, and contests via a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.