How to Move the Bell Curve & Retain Top SDRs
Our newest webinar series - the Sales Development Accelerator - is finally complete. Designed explicitly for sales development leaders, the series tackles four key topics and is hosted by Predictable Revenue and Predictable Prospecting co-author Marylou Tyler.
The Sales Development Accelerator: Webinar Schedule
We are honored to be featuring Marylou Tyler, author of Predictable Revenue and Predictable Prospecting, as the emeritus for this series. Register for her next three sessions, get great insights, and potentially win a free copy of Predictable Prospecting.
Session 1. How to Attract & Hire the Right SDRs.
Session 2. How to Equip SDRs with Processes and Technology.
Session 4. How to Move the Bell Curve & Retain Top SDRs.
How to Move the Bell Curve
Miss this week's session? Watch her full presentation on building sales development processes and technology stacks below.
About Marylou Tyler
Marylou Tyler is the bestselling coauthor of Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com. A successful trainer and consultant, she advises Fortune 1,000 companies on how to improve the sales process, specifically the assembly, activation, and optimization of the outreach sales channel―the most consistent, predictable, and scalable model for generating new business opportunities.
Released in August, Predictable Prospecting: How to Radically Increase Your B2B Sales Pipeline has received universal acclaim as a follow-up that approaches - and may even surpass - the staggering genius of Predictable Revenue. Neil Rackham has called it the "Goldilocks" of sales prospecting books that strikes the perfect balance theory and application - simplifying complex theories without sacrificing real-world utility. Trish Bertuzzi says that it "does for the 'modern seller' what Predictable Revenue did back in its day."
Ambition Keeps SDRs Active and Accountable
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.