In November, we reached out to the thousands of Ambition Admin with a simple question: Who is your 2016 MVP? The person that has improved most dramatically, gone the extra mile, been an outstanding teammate, or just flat-out kicked ass all year long?
With this post, we're launching our brand-new series: Ambition MVPs. Like our Top Ambition Anthems writeups, the focus of these posts will be our users. Going forward, we'll be periodically highlighting the most exceptional Ambition users across our client base, as chosen by their managers. So without further ado, let's jump in.
2016 Ambition MVP: Sherry Collins, TA Services
Our very first Ambition MVP Award goes to Sherry Collins, Logistics Coordinator for TA Services. Based in Mansfield, Texas,
Sherry is a crucial member of the TA Services family. She received her MVP nomination from TA Services VP of Operations, Meagan Halford. We're honored to feature Sherry. Check out her Ambition Profile, Top Highlight, and MVP writeup from Meagan Halford below.
Nominate Your Ambition MVP
Congratulations to Sherry for earning Ambition MVP status. Kudos to Meagan Halford for her exceptional submission and thoughtful writeup. They set a great example for business team leaders on how to recognize top performers as year's end approaches.
If you're a current Ambition Admin who would like to submit one of your team members for an Ambition MVP award, please email us your nomination with your nominee's name, role, and reason for deserving MVP status. We'd love to feature them in our next Ambition MVP writeup. Congrats again to Sherry and our best wishes to the TA Services team as they close out 2016!
Ambition: Modern Sales Management Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review, AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization), and USA Today as a proven solution for managing millennial sales teams. Hear from our customers below.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.