The South's largest AA-ISP Chapter is back (for the first time) with a little help from Ambition.
Ambition launched the Tennessee Chapter of AA-ISP in Fall 2014. To this day - our aspiration for the chapter is to reach the bar set by AA-ISP Atlanta during its heyday.
Thanks to the inspired efforts of SalesLoft CEO Kyle Porter, WideAngle CEO Jon Birdsong, and many more, AA-ISP Atlanta chapter meetups during its 2013-2015 heyday were the stuff of legend.
In the revivalist Southern tradition, AA-ISP Atlanta meetups were where grown men wept with joy, people opted to choke on their own greatness. and an Amen Corner shouted affirmations mid-presentation.
And that was just the April 2015 meetup!
For the last four months, a small team of dedicated sales veterans have been working diligently behind-the-scenes to restore the chapter to its former glory. The resurrection is nearly upon us.
The Present and Future of Inside Sales: AA-ISP Atlanta 2018 Relaunch
Join us on February 6th for the official relaunch of AA-ISP Atlanta, as we kick off 2018 with a state of the union panel featuring our brand new leadership team.
- Jason Kendrick. Chapter President. Sales Director at InDemand Interpreting.
- Ben Simms. Sr. Vice-President. Director of Commercial Client Services at MarketSource.
- Tami McQueen. Vice-President. Co-Founder at 31South.
- Morgan J. Ingram. Vice-President. Director of Sales Execution at JBarrows Sales Training.
- Colin Bobinski. Sr. Vice-President. Director of Client Solutions at Ambition.
The 2018 Chapter Kickoff returns to its friendly confines: the Atlanta Tech Village. Join us in the Event Center where MarketSource will be sponsoring our 2018 Kickoff with catered food and drinks, networking, and a panel discussion with the new leadership team.
- 6pm-7:30pm. Catered Dinner and Happy Hour.
- 7:30pm-8pm. Leadership Team Introductions and Panel Discussion.
- 8pm-9pm. Networking and Wrap-Up.
- Technology and AI
- The War for Talent
- Account Based Processes
Where to Register
Register for the 2018 Chapter Kickoff via EventBrite or our official AA-ISP page. You can contact Chapter Leadership via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and via our LinkedIn Group.
See you there!
Ambition: AI-Powered Sales Management Software
Harvard Business Review and AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization). Fortune 1000 sales organizations like UPS, Aerotek and Wayfair use Ambition to enhance sales KPI clarity and drive their teams using real-time scorecards, dashboards, alerts, contests, and TV leaderboards.
Contact us to schedule a demo of Ambition for your sales force today.