The Association of Inside Sales Professionals just named Ambition its Top Service Provider for Gamification & Recognition. Here's our philosophy on sales gamification and why it works.
We know. Gamification is a ridiculous term for sales software.
Once heralded as the future of workforce management, Gamification now gets roundly stigmatized for delivering superficial value and dubious long-term results.
Color us unsurprised. Our leadership team has rejected the term, challenged our industry peers and obsessively built a platform that far transcends any other in terms of functionality and client results.
From Sales Gamification to Sales Performance Management
As industry leaders, Ambition is acutely aware of the lingering stigma towards Sales Gamification.
So what makes us different? More sophisticated software, for one. Ambition's engineering leadership has included veterans of Google, NASA and MIT Lincoln Labs.
With their expertise, we built Ambition into a different kind of sales gamification platform. Our strategic vision? Create a platform that:
- Delivers long-term results.
- Saves managers time.
- Creates transparency.
- Shows real-time data.
- Unifies culture.
- Makes performance matter.
This USA Today article highlights Ambition and our partners BlueBoard as companies that are redefining the employee experience to cater towards Millennials.
What does that mean? A paradigm shift in sales gamification. No mor cartoon avatars. It means a more modern and mature take on Gamification itself. Forget leveling up. Your reps would rather create a Fantasy Sales League.
Last of all, it means going way beyond Gamification. Ambition offers built-in business intelligence features like our Productivity Quadrant and Reports Scheduler.
The Sales Gamification and Business Intelligence aspects of Ambition go hand-in-hand. Effective sales gamification software gives meaning to your data. It transforms all that data stored across CRMs, Excel spreadsheets and Phone System logs into something much more powerful.
Real-time accountability, competition and recognition for your sales team. Into perpetuity.
Sales Gamification and Performance Management
Like gamification, everything in Ambition boils down to performance.
The ultimate answer to that question comes down to how you define the scope of Gamification in the workplace? It's important to see the difference between a sophisticated sales performance platform like Ambition and an app that gives your reps badges. Watch ChowNow VP of Sales Drew Woodcock, Outreach VP of Sales Mark Kosoglow, and AMX Logistics General Manager Jared Moore walk through their entire Ambition accounts and show how they use the platform to solve their business needs.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.