Meet Ambition at AAIM's Leadership Conference
Ambition is thrilled to announce our sponsorship of the 2016 AAIM Leadership Conference.
The annual gathering of St. Louis business leadership is the perfect showcase for Ambition's most important evolution yet.
The city of St. Louis is the continental U.S.'s midpoint connector. It's the Gateway to the West, home to the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere.
We couldn't pick a more appropriate location to premiere the next phase of Ambition. Our mission:
- Connect teams, goals and data from all corners of your organization.
- Create an employee gateway to real-time performance insights.
- Empower entire companies via clear goals and healthy transparency.
We'll save further detail for the conference, where we'll also be introducing the Ambition Cloud, hosting an afternoon breakout session and running a special contest on a big-screen Ambition Leaderboard.
St. Louis business leaders looking to enhance transparency, recognition and goal accountability in sales, marketing or account management: email us. We'd love to meet you while we're in town.
For a primer on Ambition and the concept of gamification, check out our press page. We'll see you soon, St. Louis!
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.