Announcing the AA-ISP Knoxville Kickoff
The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals is the largest, most respected organization in America dedicated to advancing the inside sales profession. The AA-ISP Tennessee Chapter makes its Knoxville debut on Thursday, April 28th at the Knoxville Entrepreneur Center.
Next week, we're excited to bring the Tennessee Chapter of AA-ISP to Knoxville for an inaugural, all-day event, hosted by Cirrus Insight at the Knoxville Entrepreneur Center, 17 Market Square #101, Knoxville, TN 37902.
The Knoxville Kickoff will run from 8am-7pm, allowing attendees to come and go as they please. Food and drinks will be served all day. Happy Hour from 5-7pm. And all attendees will enter a drawing for a Grand Trunk Double-Parachute nylon hammock.
Who Should Attend?
Attendance is free and AA-ISP membership is not required. Sales, marketing, account management and company executives are all invited to attend.
We recommend that prospective attendees can coordinate their arrival around 3 half-hour presentations that will take place at different points of the day.
Morning Presentation. 8:30am-9:00am.
Chapter President Jeremy Boudinet and Vice-President Colin Carson open the Knoxville Kickoff with a presentation on AA-ISP's background, purpose and benefits.
Jeremy and Colin will provide key information on the Tennesse Chapter, i.e. how to get involved, what's ahead and so forth.
Lunch Presentation. 12:30pm-1pm.
AA-ISP leadership from Cirrus Insight - Jake Holt, Noah Cudzilo and Aaron Riley - discuss their experiences with AA-ISP and the impact of technology on modern-day inside sales teams.
Evening Presentation: 5:30pm-6pm.
Ambition Co-Founders Brian Trautschold and Jared Houghton discuss how to manage and motivate millennial-driven inside sales teams.
Registration and Contact Information
Whether you're already an AA-ISP member or interested in becoming one, we encourage you to register for the Knoxville Kickoff on the official event page.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.