Ambition is excited to be making our annual pilgrimage to the AA-ISP Leadership Summit. This is our 2nd year sponsoring the AA-ISP Leadership Summit, an annual gathering of some of the most dynamic enterprise sales leaders in the world.
Leading up to the conference, we’ve been hearing consistent feedback that the two major topics managers are focusing on include maxizing rep engagement and implementing an Account-Based Sales Development framework.
We love conferences like the AA-ISP Leadership Summit because we don’t believe sales people are robots and we know that the most valuable asset is between (and attached to) their ears.
Join CSO Jared Houghton and I at the Ambition booth to discuss:
- Growing & developing a strong inside sales culture.
- Performance KPIs.
- Aligning objectives for your entire sales org & process.
We'll see you in Chicago!
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.