An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2016.
We've reached the final post in the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide rollout. We profiled this year's top 50 inside sales software tools in order of placement on the sales funnel. These were our picks for the best packages by company size.
Below, you'll find a list of other resources on the web that can help your buyer's journey.
Chapter 14: Best Sales Software Guides
We’re not the end-all be-all authority on inside sales tools. Don’t miss these exceptional guides that will add further insight to your purchasing decision.
1. SalesHacker: Hacking Sales (Book)
2. Docurated: 51 Best Sales Management Tools/Software
3. Smart Selling: Top Sales Tools of 2015
4. Sixteen Ventures: Sales Hacking Resource Guide
5. Saas Club: Sales Tools
6. PersistIQ: How to Build the Perfect Sales Stack
7. OpenView Labs: The Top B2B Sales Tools
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review and AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization). Hear more from business leaders who use Ambition in their organization.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.