This post is an excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2016.
We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best sales-marketing alignment platforms.
The Best Sales-Marketing Alignment Platforms
If your sales reps are the soldiers storming your objectives, your marketing team is providing the heavy artillery.
Sales/Marketing alignment is all about bridging the gap between marketing and sales and ensuring that the latter gets as much firepower as possible from the former.
Whether you need help curating quality marketing content to capture customers, getting insight into inbound lead quality or discerning which articles, videos, presentations, etc. perform best, you’ll find what you need in these 3 products.
1) Docurated | Align Top Marketing Content With Sales
Your Sales Team needs quick access to Case Studies, Infographics, and other Marketing materials tailored to their prospects.
Docurated transforms hierarchical and disparate content systems into powerful, simple knowledge store, where content can be instantly surfaced by your Marketing and Sales teams at the appropriate time and without having to remember where it lives.
We’re in the Golden Age of content marketing, folks, and Docurated is here to make sure you optimize the content you produce.
Price: Contact. Site: http://www.docurated.com
2) ClearSlide | Powerful Insights on Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
ClearSlide is part of a new vanguard in enterprise solutions: a business intelligence software focused on prospect/client interaction.
Whether it be an email, phone call or meeting, successful sales and marketing is all about effective communication: ClearSlide lets you know when that is occurring.
It's not just email tracking. It's not just advanced analytics. It’s sustained, actionable insights into prospect behavior and sales and marketing effectiveness. It's half-spy, half-coach. Worth a look.
Price: Pro: $35. Group: $65. Enterprise: $95. Ultimate: $125.
3) Infer | The #1 Lead Scoring Platform
Infer scores prospects and is the preferred solution for the biggest names in SaaS right now, including Box, Zendesk, Tableau, and New Relic.
Lead scoring is becoming increasingly en vogue, and Infer is a great way to A) Ensure that your lead generation methods are acquiring the right type of prospects, and B) Bridge the division between your Sales and Marketing teams.
A Marketing tool that doubles as a Christmas present for your Account Executives -- who knew?
Price: Contact. Site: http://infer.com
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter X. Social Selling. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.