Inside Sales Software Guide Ch 8: Performance Management
We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best sales performance management platforms.
How do you keep your sales team focused, motivated and committed to hitting daily goals?
Sales Performance Management platforms track metrics in real-time, display daily, weekly and monthly goals, let managers create dynamic competitions and automate reporting, recognition and coaching.
The Best Sales Performance Management Platforms
Think of the following 3 tools as virtual sales managers - performing time-consuming tasks and let your actual managers focus on doing what they do best - selling, coaching and leading.
1) Ambition | Integrate Sales Culture and Analytics
We built Ambition to be the mobilizing force behind every sales, marketing and account management department that has goals at both the team and rep level.
Ambition visualizes, tracks and rewards team member progress towards those goals, broadcasting live updates into productivity and performance metrics on Ambition TV.
Managers can sync data from Salesforce, Cisco and numerous other data sources, get instant notifications about rep success and see real-time quadrants showing where reps fall on a “Work Hard” and “Work Smart” axis.
Finally, Ambition Anthems, Challenges and Competition Builders help you create your perfect inside sales culture -- just ask clients like Lyft, Total Quality Logistics, Solar City, VorsightBP and Clayton Homes.
2) LevelEleven | Salesforce.com Scorecards and Leaderboards
LevelEleven offers a cool variety of scorecards, leaderboards and goal tracking using your real-time Salesforce data. '
The product comes with a neat little App that helps reps out in the field stay on top of how they are performing relative to team members.
While LevelEleven is limited to Salesforce users, it is an established solution with a great set of features and quick spin-up time.
Price: Starter: $60. Standard: $60. Power: $54. Enterprise: Contact.
3) Hoopla | TV Leaderboards and Walk-Off Anthems
In case you can’t tell from the price differential, Hoopla is a skeletal, yet effective sales performance management solution that utilizes real-time TV leaderboards, personalized “Walk Off Music” and other attention-grabbing features to set the tone in sales bullpens and keep team members energized.
The elder statesman of sales gamification and performance management, Hoopla has perhaps the strongest market share of any solution, though it appears that the platform is done upgrading existing features or adding new ones for the foreseeable future.
Price: Business: $8 Corporate: 12.50 . Site: https://www.bluejeans.com/
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter IX. Sales-Marketing Alignment. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.