We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best eSignature platforms.
The Best eSignature Platforms for Sales
“Get them to sign on the line that is dotted!” Alec Baldwin’s character in GlenGarry Glen Ross once commanded.
And sure enough, if there’s one thing that hasn’t changed in the digital era of inside sales, it’s the need for a signed contract/agreement to seal the deal.
The following three eSignature platforms are the best-in-class at expediting that process, streamlining the final step in your sales process.
1) DocuSign | The Titan of eSignatures
The undisputed industry leader in eSignature, DocuSign lets you manage, send, sign and redline contracts and other legally-binding documents electronically with next-to-zero hassle.
As every Account Executive will tell you, time is the killer of all deals. DocuSign is the fast, proven and secure way to put the finishing touches on a hard-won sell. Your closers will love it.
Price: Individual: $10. Pro: $20. Business: $30. Business Premium: $125.
2) Adobe eSign | The Proven Alternative
The platform formerly known as EchoSign has now been fully subsumed by Adobe, making it a good match for experienced Adobe-using sales forces who want a quick, efficient way for prospects to sign contracts.
A trusted, reliable platform and stellar alternative to DocuSign if you’re privy to the world of Adobe enterprise software. Also comes with integrations to Salesforce, Workday, Apptus and other leading enterprise services.
Price: Subscription: $14.99. Desktop: $449 (annual). Services: Contact
3) HelloSign | The Future of eSignature
This agile and affordable eSignature platform is starting to make its mark in the industry, helping the sales forces in industry leaders like Twitter, Samsung, Lyft, Intuit and Kickstarter close deals and get that much closer to quota.
The standout feature of HelloSign is its full integration with Google Apps, Box, Dropbox and Evernote.
Status notifications, templates and branding are just some of the cool features that give HelloSign everything you need to quickly, easily get your next six-figure enterprise deal across the finish line.
Price: Basic: Free. Pro: $13. Business: $40. Site: https://www.hellosign.com/
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter VII. Analytics. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.