We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best web conferencing platforms for sales.
The Best Web Conferencing Platforms for Sales
Making the sales process as painless as possible for potential buyers is critical to a successful Inside Sales process. Enter the world of screenshare technology, connecting buyers to sellers without anyone having to leave their own meeting room.
These four Screenshare/Conferencing tools eliminate the need for in- person meetings, reduce the potential for botched conference calls and become your closers’ best friends as they engage with prospects at any level on the sales funnel.
1) Join.me | Conference Calls Without the Hassle
We’re longtime Join.me users here at Ambition, so we have to plug them.
With most online meeting platforms, the receiving party needs to download and install the applicable software for the meeting platform to work. But with Join.me, there is no need for download by a new user.
This means less wasted time, less worries about technology, and a better way to start online meetings on the right foot - all they'll need is your unique browser link.
Price: Basic: Free Pro: $19.99. Site: https://www.join.me
2) GoToMeeting | The Leader in Conference Calling
3 million users deploy GoToMeeting each month. 56 million online meetings take place on GoToMeeting each year. For the enterprise sales team with the budget, GoToMeeting is the nom de guerre by which they do battle for the hearts and minds of prospects via video demo, conference call and online meetings.
Price: Essentials: $19 Standard: $49.
3) BlueJeans | The Rising Star in Video Conferencing
Want maximum firepower for your video conference? Get BlueJeans, the most powerful video conferencing tool on the planet and product-of-choice for companies like Facebook, Match.com, Stanford University, Cushman & Wakefield, GoPro and countless other industry heavyweights.
BlueJeans has it all: HD screensharing, audio and video recording, amazing analytics, calendar integrations and much more. Worth a look if you want the best-in-class product.
Price: Contact. Site: https://www.bluejeans.com/
4) SpeekApp | Smarter, Hassle-Free Screensharing
Going a step further in enabling easy conference calls is Speek.
Say “no” to dial- ins, PIN numbers and software downloads. Say “yes” to file sharing, screen sharing, call recording, and other unique features.
The folks at Yesware are huge fans and advocates. Take a free trial and see for yourself.
Price: $19. Site: https://speekapp.com/
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter VI. E-Signatures. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.