We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best sales intelligence platforms.
The Best Sales Intelligence Platforms
A rapidly growing part of the Sales Stack is software that enables smarter, quicker and more sophisticated lead generation.
These four tools are the best-in-class for identifying and compiling high-quality lead lists that fit your target buyer persona and are more likely to become a closed deal.
1) Datanyze | The Leader in Sales Intelligence
The ultimate in competitor analysis and prospect list building.
See who has added or dropped one of your competitors. Quickly build targeted lists via LinkedIn Sales Navigator and import them directly into Salesforce.
Perform Black Ops and Ghost Recon. Fully equip your sales team to storm beaches and capture revenue.
Price: Contact. Site: http://www.datanyze.com
2) KiteDesk | Elite Sales Prospecting
Kitedesk enables you to hand deliver highly targeted leads PLUS verified phone numbers and email addresses to your sales team on a silver platter.
Ask anyone who has paid for a bad list, the fury and frustration of junk emails, disconnected phone numbers and sub-ideal prospects is something you want to avoid like the plague.
When it comes to lead generation, KiteDesk is an elite option - and worth your consideration.
Price: Find: $75. Reach: $100. Site: http://www.kitedesk.com
3) LeadGenius | X-Ray Your Prospect Database
So you have a prospect database up and running? LeadGenius is here to make sure you optimize it efficiently.
Clean out bad leads, find new stakeholders and decision makers at prospect companies and scale your best-performing campaigns using LeadGenius’s A/B test-ready email outreach.
Best of all, instead of paying per seat, you get unlimited users.
Price: $2999 (Unlimited Users). Site: http://www.leadgenius.com/
4) Mixrank | The Customer Discovery Platform
What’s a smart, easy way to source qualified new leads? How about using your current customers.
Mixrank leverages your current customer base to discern potential hot new prospects via searching specific industries, keywords or products.
Mixrank also enables you to qualify prospects by seeing the existing technologies and vendors they use. Worth a look. .
Price: Basic: $500. Complete: $2000. Enterprise: Contact.
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter III. Marketing Automation. Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.