The Top 50 Inside Sales and Marketing Tools of 2016
Ambition proudly brings you our newest eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2016. We profile 50 best-in-class platforms, complete with price listings and company links.
The mission: Provide an easy-to-follow, introductory guidebook to the leading software vendors serving inside sales teams. The contents: 49 pages of unique, powerful analysis on 50 best-in-class software platforms, plus 6 phone systems.
The Top 50 Inside Sales Tools for 2016
Organized by placement on the Sales Funnel, each featured software comes complete with a product assessment, website link, and pricing breakdown.
All told, we divided the eBook into 12 chapters that each covers a distinct area of the Sales Funnel, from lead scraping to e-signatures.
Selecting the 50 featured softwares was our most difficult task. While we couldn’t list the full scope of high-quality, value-adding Inside Sales tools, we did our best to cover a wide-range of products, from established industry leaders lesser-known up-and-comers.
We based our analysis on a mixture of our own experiences, and more importantly, conversations with hundreds of software vendors, sales executives and industry consultants who were knowledgeable about business software and the Inside Sales industry.
We also included breakdowns of best platforms by company size and added a list of other helpful Guides we recommend using before you jump into a new technology.
See Who Made Our List
Whether you’re a startup with a budget of $0 or an industry leader with one in the tens of thousands, you’ll be able to gain value from our book and discover tools that fit your budget and can address an area of need.
These are the 50 tools that can help improve the science behind your inside sales process and create a more resourceful, disciplined inside sales team in 2016.
From all of us here at Ambition, we wish you a lucrative, successful year! Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide here.
Ambition: The 360° Sales Management Platform
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.