How to Validate High-Quality Sales Leads
There’s a simple way to get more and better website leads, and it’s called lead validation. Most companies don’t do it, and if you do, you’ll start seeing a big improvement in both the quality and quantity of your leads.
Website leads generated by SEO, PPC, email marketing, etc., flow through the website as form submissions or phone inquiries. Any sales rep who has ever gotten website “leads” knows that not all of these leads are very good, and in fact, a lot of them aren’t really leads at all.
In our analysis of over 600,000 online conversions, we discovered that half of conversions are something other than sales leads.
By validating leads — separating actual sales leads from non-lead conversions — companies can make wiser decisions on how much to spend on their Internet marketing, and make wiser decision on how to improve their campaigns. Over time, better spending and more rapidly evolving campaigns gives a big boost to lead production and quality, helping sales people close more deals and helping them avoid wasting time on non-leads.
Read the detailed presentation now, The Critical Importance of Lead Validation in Internet Marketing.
About the Author: Aaron Wittersheim is an accomplished entrepreneur with more than 20 years of business and technology experience. He is a partner and Chief Operating Officer at Straight North, a Chicago-based Internet marketing company.
Ambition: Sales Performance Accountability Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.