Forrester is opening a brand new sales office in Nashville, Tennessee!
The Tennessee Chapter of AA-ISP is excited to welcome Forrester to the Volunteer State. The forthcoming arrival of the renowned technology and market research firm signals Tennessee's recent emergence as a leading-edge place to do business.
For business leaders in Nashville and state-wide, Forrester's establishment of a Music City Hub offers a compelling, convenient expert resource. The opening of the Nashville office also offers an opportunity for an ambitious, competitive, and passionate individual to develop his or her career in sales.
Apply to Join Forrester's Nashville Office
As a member of Forrester’s core sales team, you will cultivate and manage strong relationships, drive client engagement and pursue growth opportunities within a portfolio of Forrester’s core accounts. By capitalizing on changing markets and digital disruption, you will support clients in implementing business transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will drive client growth in the age of the customer. As a trusted advisor to business and technology executives, you will build long-term relationships with leaders who drive and influence the growth of their business.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to attend our upcoming recruitment open house at Saint Anejo, contact Abigail at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more details. Click here to officially apply.
Learn More About AA-ISP Tennessee
The AA-ISP is the world's oldest and largest international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the inside sales profession.
Established in 2014, AA-ISP Tennessee has hosted over a dozen chapter events in Nashville, Chattanooga and Knoxville. The chapter's goal heading into 2017 is to expand its reach to all four corners of the Volunteer State and create a network of likeminded inside sales leaders to help guide Tennessee to the forefront of the sales profession. Visit the Chapter Page here, join our LinkedIn group, and register to become a member of AA-ISP alongside the best and brightest minds in inside sales.
Ambition: Sales Performance Accountability Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.