Summer is fading. Football is in the air. In hockey terms - the 3rd period of 2016 is about to start. It's time to finish sales strong.
Join Kitedesk CEO Sean Burke, Ambition COO Brian Trautschold and legendary sales consultant John Barrows for a different breed of sales webinar on Monday, September 12th at 3pm EST.
No lecturing. No "next slide." No droning self-importance. Instead, New Ideas to Finish Sales Strong will offer an unscripted, entertaining and lively discussion format. Think NBA Tonight, but with actionable takeaways for sales leaders.
The webinar will focus on tactics and strategies that fall under 3 categories - targeting, competition, and coaching. Our three hosts all happen to be huge sports fans, so expect lots of sports analogies and examples of how to apply each tactic in your sales force.
As Owner of jbarrows LLC, John Barrows provides customized sales training and consulting services for clients like Salesforce.com, Box, Linkedin and many others with a focus on driving results with proven techniques and reinforcement tools that impact adoption and behavior change.
Sean Burke, CEO of Kitedesk, is a seasoned sales executive who’s quickly gaining recognition as a social sales pioneer, and has been ranked as the #1 sales author on Quora. Sean is a serial entrepreneur and founding member of 9 technology companies.
Winner's Guide: How to Run More Effective Sales Contests.
The webinar will run from 3pm-4pm EST, with 15 minutes for Q&A at the end. That means 45 minutes of Sean, Brian and John open-air riffing on their favorite tactics and strategies when it comes to rep targeting, motivation and coaching.
Registration and Replay
Want to be part of the action? Good! Register via our GoToMeeting page and start thinking about questions you'd like to ask John, Sean and Brian.
If you can't make the Monday afternoon webinar time, please email email@example.com and we'll send you the full webinar recording the following day, Tuesday, September 13th 2016.
If you can make it, then go ahead and get on the registration list. We hate boring, low-value webinars as much as you do. This webinar will be something entirely different. Don't miss it.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.