Create Your Fantasy Sales League and drive team performance all season long.
The NFL season is just around the corner. It's time to co-opt Fantasy Football to drive team productivity, collaboration and transparency.
Sales Contests Endorsed by Harvard Business Review
As a full-suite business productivity platform, Ambition offers many features that drive performance across revenue-creating business teams. Most acclaimed among those is our Fantasy Sales contest builder, which has been endorsed by the Harvard Business Review, Business Insider and even the Sporting News as a legitimate way to transform sales into a fantasy sport.
In this feature article from the Harvard Business Review, Ethan Bernstein credits Ambition for driving massive growth across 4 separate OKRs in Fortune 1000 company, Clayton Homes. The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals has also endorsed team-based competitions, naming Ambition its 2016 Top Service Provider for Gamification & Recognition.
Cell Marque is another Ambition client who began running fantasy sales competitions in Q4 of last year. Sales and Marketing Manager Lauren Hopson credits Ambition with helping her team rebound from a disappoint Q3, hit their Q4 stretch goal, and update the way their company addressed culture and recognition. Watch Cell Marque's story here.
Through September 8th, the 2016 NFL Season Kickoff, we're offering Ambition's Fantasy Sales package at a special discount for Salesforce and Cisco users. Contact us to learn more about launching Ambition in your business. Your competitors won't know what hit 'em. They'll be too busy setting their lineups.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.