Your business culture isn't about ping pong tables, perks and benefits. It's about building a commitment to excellence and a laser-like focus on performance and growth. Which is why we created Ambition, business software built to increase visibility, focus and motivation in the revenue-driving sectors of your business.
Since 2013, Ambition has been helping elite companies like Lyft, UPS, FiveStars Loyalty and West Corp create impactful, transparent culture that drives sales, support and account management teams.
Endorsements for Ambition
According to prevailing research on goal science, employees are 42% more likely to hit published goals. Sharing goals increases success by 78%. And top performers are 50% more likely to conduct monthly review and revision of their goals.
Per the Harvard Business Review and MIT Sloan, transparent, highly-visible employee goals are a great way to solve the top 2 challenges to executing company strategy: Aligning and coordinating across different business units.
Ambition is the industry leader in driving sales performance. But don't take our word for it. Hear it from our clients and industry experts like AA-ISP and the Harvard Business Review.
- American Assoc. Inside Sales Professionals: 2016 Top Service Provider in Gamification & Recognition
- G2Crowd: 2016 High Performer in Sales Performance Management
- Salesforce AppExchange: 2016 5-Star Rating and Silver ISV Partner
- Harvard Business Review: 2015 Feature Article and Endorsement
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.