Big news for those using Ambition's reporting functionality, we're excited to announce updates to Spreadsheet and Quadrant!
Ambition offers robust, actionable, (blazingly) fast reporting for users wanting insights across their mulitple data sources. Reporting currently consists of:
- Activity Triggers - Create push notifications to track both positive and negative behaviorial inflection points.
- Graph - Analyze trends and exceptions to drive strategic decisions.
- Quadrant - See correlation between leading and lagging indicators to optimize the funnel and train more effeciently.
- Spreadsheet - View metric totals and export data for further analysis.
We've rebuilt Spreadsheet from the ground-up to be faster and more flexible. Most notably you now filter by a custom date range, stack-rank groups, and see metric totals front-and-center!
The feedback we've received since launching Quadrant earlier this year has been outstanding... it's quickly become an integral part of a manager's day-to-day coaching and we couldn't be more proud to hear things like "our employees love this, it helps them intuitively understand their productivity".
Starting today you can now toggle between Relative mode (employees relative to each other) and Absolute mode (employees relative to their benchmarks). Now in Absolute mode you can watch your employees start in the bottom left corner at the beginning of each month and progress into their given quadrants where you can take specific action as needed to steer them into the green.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.