Release Notes: June 2016
We're excited to launch profiles embedded within these Dashboards to round out metric attainment with personal information. Simply click on the Details button to toggle visibility on and off.
Goal Management is a big piece of the puzzle we started putting together more than two years ago in our quest to build a modern and engaging performance management platform.
The system is designed to be simple and flexible while leveraging the metrics and hierarchy that already exist within Ambition. Creating a goal is comprised of the following:
- Name, Description, and Category.
- Start and End Date.
- Target. Tracked automatically via existing metric or manually through form.
- Owner. Individuals, groups, or the entire company.
Our early testers have already created hundreds of goals and the feedback has been outstanding, the early system is scratching an itch that aligns well with existing functionality and we've received really innovative ideas on how to improve what we have.
We have upgraded our in-Ambition chat solution to make it easier for you to reach us with questions, feedback, concerns. In two weeks we've seen a 320% increase in communication between Ambition support and our users which means we're understanding and solving problems faster (humble brag: our initial response time is averaging 72 seconds right now).
In addition to chat we're now able to proactively push in-Ambition messages so that we can inform users about new functionality, unused features, and even events we're sponsoring where they work!
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.