Leading a Millennial Sales Force? Watch These Videos
Millennials are the present and future of the global sales force. The demographic now constitutes approximately 50% of the workforce and arrives right as technology is impacting every aspect of the sales profession.
Leading a Millennial Sales Force: Presentations
As they enter the 2nd half of the year, modern-day sales leaders need help fully-arming themselves to leverage their Gen-Y reps. Today, we're publishing both presentations and accompany slidedecks in their entirety. Find each below.
More Resources for Leading a Millennial Sales Force
- Managing Millennials - Best Practices and Discussion
- For Millennial Workers, Rewards Must Get Personal
- The Key to Hiring and Retaining Millennial Sales Reps
- Your Guide to Managing Millennial Sales Reps
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.