Ambition proudly brings you our newest eBook: Bridging the Gap: The Ultimate Guide to Account Based Marketing and Selling Alignment.
Today, we're proud to present the completed edition: A 64 page playbook that shows how to optimize handoffs, messaging and technology to assure account based sales and marketing success.
Across 5 chapters and 19 sub-sections, Bridging the Gap dives into all corners of account based strategy, with reference points from B2B leaders such as Lars Nilsson, Trish Bertuzzi, John Barrows, Matt Heinz, Jill Rowley, Max Altschuler, and Mark Roberge.
We're thrilled to announce the eBook's arrival as the B2B sales world kicks off the 2nd half of 2016. You can download Bridging the Gap for free at accountbasedebook.com and find special excerpts from the eBook all week on Heinz Marketing, Sales Hacker, the Salesforce Blog and elsewhere.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.