Sales professionals love Grant Cardone. So do we. Here's a look at 28 of his most motivational sales quotes.
When it comes to sales motivation, Grant Cardone is unbeatable.
The charisma-oozing Texan has risen to the highest echelon of the sales world via a lethal mix of swagger and hustle. He's a perfect muse for the Ambition Blog, where hustle and competition are personal mantras.
Today, we're bringing you 28 of his most motivational sales quotes, covering 7 core aspects of the sales profession.
Grant Cardone: Top Motivational Sales Quotes
Grant Cardone's best sales quotes tend to address 1 of 7 core topics in the sales profession.
We chose 4 quotes that distill Grant's overarching philosophy on each topic. Here they are.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Obstacles
- Every adventure will contain experiences you would never want.
- Most opportunities are disguised as problems.
- Just because most don’t make it doesn’t mean you can’t.
- Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Criticism
- Never fear the haters. You can’t reach your potential without them.
- The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.
- Criticism's easily avoided by saying, doing and being nothing.
- You'll never be admired without being criticized first.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Goals
- Never lower your target; increase your actions.
- Anyone that suggests to do less is either not a real friend or confused.
- Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.
- There's no shortage of money, only of people thinking big enough.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Attitude
- Don’t go to work to work, go to work to prosper.
- "It's not my job" means "I don’t want to participate in the solution."
- Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.
- Do what others refuse to do.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Determination
- No one's going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.
- Everything in life is a sale and everything you want is a commission.
- Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.
- Focus on creating and producing a future, not what happened yesterday.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Reputation
- Average is a failing formula.
- Obscurity is a bigger problem than money.
- You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.
- Show up early. Treat people with respect. Perform at the highest levels.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Hustling
- Never lower your price, add value.
- Never depend on one action.
- You sleep like you’re rich. I’m up like I’m broke.
- Unwillingness to do what no one else wants to is why people lack money.
More Sales Motivation from Grant Cardone
To learn more about how Ambition drives sales motivation, catch Ambition CEO Travis Truett on GrantCardoneTV or watch our client success stories.
Image Source: JuiceQuotes
Ambition: Sales Management and Motivation Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs Salesforce and other data systems on one simple interface.
Ambition clients sync data systems like Salesforce, Cisco, and PeopleSoft, track real-time performance metrics and broadcast benchmarks, scorecards, goal acquisition and predictive analytics via dashboards and office TVs.
Ambition brings clarity, context and visibility to sales performance and helps sales leaders manage people and operations more efficiently via powerful drag-and-drop sales metric, competition, and report builders.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.