We launched our Challenge Center earlier this year to further strengthen our award-winning and ROI-inducing gamification offering. We received a lot of great feedback and we're happy to announce we've incorporated a lot of it into the product!
1. You can now toggle scoring between "Totals" and "Averages" for group competition whereas initially we only offered "Averages". What does this mean exactly? If you have teams competing over phone calls you can choose for their score to be the total amount of calls made by each member of the team or the team average.
2. You can now set Challenge prizes.
3. You can now create Manager Challenges (alongside employee and group challenges).
4. When selecting Challenge participants you can now filter "Within" a given group. For example, you can add "all members within Location: Chicago" to a Challenge.
We overhauled the processing engine so that highlights and streaks are faster and more efficient for us to track (which means we're closer to offering historical record books for every person and group within Ambition). In addition we improved the actual interface so that it's more interactive and filterable.
We added several new enterprise-grade features to account management including the ability to create/update users via file upload and the ability to configure Single Sign On (SSO) directly from within the Ambition interface.
KPI Fantasy Football
You can now view each participant's schedule and score/projection across every scheduled game.
Every Dashboard now includes a Metrics tab where you can view time-filterable totals for every metric within Ambition for the given entity to compliment the Activities, Objectives, and Productivity tabs.
Ambition: Hold Reps Accountable to Sales Performance
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.