Read more about social selling in this chapter 7 excerpt from Ambition's eBook, The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015.
An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best phone-oriented tools to add your Inside Sales arsenal.
Don't break out the champagne yet, big guy. It's not a deal until they have signed on the line that is dotted. These 2 tools are remarkably powerful ways to expedite the final phase of the sales funnel.
CHAPTER VII. The Top Inside Sales Tools for E-Signatures
Deals aren’t closed until you get that signature on the Dotted line, and E-Signatures expedite that process. Time is the number one killer of all deals, so streamlining this final step in an already painful process is swiftly becoming en vogue in Inside Sales teams across every industry.
1) Docusign | The Undisputed Champ of E-Signature
DocuSign is the industry leader in E-Signatures for a reason, letting you sign documents electronically and easily send them for electronic signature in just minutes. Whether you’re in an office, at home, on-the-go—or even across the globe—DocuSign can help you close a contract in minutes. Safe, secure, and legally binding. Your closers will love it.
Price: Individual: $10. Pro: $20. Business: $30. Business Premium: $125. Enterprise: Varies. Site: https://docusign.com.
2) Echosign | A Viable Alternative
EchoSign is the number two player in the industry for a reason. Though not as trusted, reliable and highly evolved as DocuSign, EchoSign offers a quality alternative for those who want to compare several vendors before settling on one. EchoSign still fulfills the needs of 30k+ organizations and a full quarter of the Fortune 100 as an electronic signature tool.
Price: Pro: $15. Team: $20. Enterprise: Varies. Global: Varies. Site: https://www.echosign.com
The Inside Sales Software Guide: Where To Download
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page.
Drive Inside Sales Performance with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.