Read more about social selling in this chapter 6 excerpt from Ambition's eBook, The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015.
An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best phone-oriented tools to add your Inside Sales arsenal.
To ensure that this process goes as smoothly as possible, we recommend the following 2 products, which are our picks for the best-in-class Screenshare tools on the market as of 2015.
CHAPTER VI. Top Inside Sales Softwares for Screenshare
Making the sales process as painless as possible for potential buyers is critical to a successful Inside Sales process. These two Screenshare tools remove the need for in-person meetings and the potential for botched conference calls and lost opportunities at the Demo stage of the Sale.
1) Join.me | Conference Calls Without the Hassle
We’re longtime Join.me users here at Ambition, so we have to plug them. With most online meeting platforms, the receiving party needs to download & install the applicable software for the meeting platform to work. With Join.me, there is no need for download by a new user. This means less wasted time, less worries about technology, and a better way to start online meetings on the right foot - all they'll need is your unique browser link.
Price: Free. Site: https://www.join.me/
2) Speekapp | Conference Calling + File Sharing & Call Recording
Speekapp removes the need for dialing in, pin numbers, or scheduling calls, while enabling file sharing, call recording, and other unique features. The folks at Yesware are huge fans and advocates, and SpeekApp is definitely an up-and-comer in this area.
Price: Basic: Free. Pro: $19. Business: $19+. Site: https://www.speek.com/
Drive Inside Sales Performance with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review, AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization), and USA Today as a proven solution for managing millennial sales teams. Hear from our customers below.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.