An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best phone-oriented tools to add your Inside Sales arsenal.
Social selling is the new vanguard of the sales process. Your prospects used to hide in the dark from you, scuttling away their information like Gollum hiding his Precious. Now: It's open season, inside sales teams. We love these 5 tools here at Ambition.
CHAPTER V. Top Inside Sales Tools for Social Selling
Foremost, if you still are not using social media regularly -- especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter -- it's time to change that. These tools leverage Social Media platforms into lead generation sources, content marketing havens & intelligence on warm prospects.
1) Rapportive | Identify Decision-Makers & Better Understand Prospects
Rapportive allows you to view a pop-up in Gmail that quickly lets you know who you are emailing with. By hovering over an email address, you can quickly see the social sites associated with that email address. No longer worry if you're emailing with a decision maker or not, simply click the linkedin button to the right of your email draft and you'll know exactly who you're talking to. Bonus: You can also guess at email addresses by trying common email breakdowns (firstinitiallastname@, firstname@, first.last@) and see if rapportive loads a profile.
Price: Free. Site: https://www.rapportive.com
2) Charlie App | Social Media-Sourced Debriefings for Meetings & Demos
An incredibly powerful new tool, CharlieApp is swiftly becoming a Sales Rep’s best friend in the minutes before an important demo or meeting with a prospect. CharlieApp gives you an instant snapshot of important developments, shared interests & connections, and other insights you can work to your advantage once the meeting begins. The Ambition Business team are users and big fans.
Price: Free. Site: https://charlieapp.com/
3) Discover.ly | Leverage Network Connections Across Social Platforms
Discover.ly lets you see all of a prospect’s social media info (e.g. pull up their Twitter and see their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles) to enable better prospecting and find new leads. Simple, easy-to-use, and very powerful.
Price: Free. Site: https://www.discover.ly/
4) Conspire | Source Leads, Qualify Prospects & Gain Intros thru Social
Conspire combs through your email and discovers potential hot new leads and prospects. It also provides insights into the strength of your social network and can give you ideas of what you and your prospects share in common. Essentially unlocking your social network, Conspire lets you optimize social selling opportunities. For free. Over 30 million users can’t be wrong.
Price: Free. Site: https://www.conspire.com/
5) Socedo | Automate Prospect Discovery & Engagement via Social Media
Discover new prospects that match your custom criteria and qualify them via automated engagement. Socedo is a brand new, state-of-the-art Social Selling tool, and while more expensive than the other softwares on this list, it offers the most advanced means of generating prospect lists. If you’re someone who frequently contacts people on LinkedIn to create potential leads, you should check out Socedo.
Price: Basic: $100. Standard: $300. Premium: $1000. Site: https://www.socedo.com
Create Target-Driven Inside Sales Culture
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.