An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best phone-oriented tools to add your Inside Sales arsenal.
Just getting started with a brand-new company? Two of these products are free -- implement them into your embyonic inside sales team and begin bootstrapping away.
CHAPTER I. Top Inside Sales Softwares for Lead Scraping
Every closed deal begins with a lead. And if you’re looking to quickly build a list of prospective customers or simply source new ones, look no further than the following three data-scraping tools. Begin generating lists of decision makers and their relevant contact info with this powerful new technology at the very top of the Sales Funnel.
1) Import.io | The Godfather of Lead Scraping
Import.io is a great tool for scraping databases and creating thousands of leads very quickly and is beloved by cutting edge industry leaders like Max Altschuler, who runs SalesHacker. While a small degree of technical skill is required to optimize the tool’s usage, lead-starved small companies and startups would be well-advised to invest in committing to the effort. Your lead lists have to start somewhere, and your budget will be thankful you opted to take this route rather than opting for a purely paid-lead approach.
Price: Free. Site: http://import.io
2) Kimono | The Scraping Starter-Kit
We use Kimono frequently here at Ambition. The product can scrape practically anything in terms of data and import it directly into a database. From a technical standpoint, it’s also easier to master than import.io, if you’re suffering from a lech of tech-savvy. We regularly use Kimono to scrape leads here at Ambition -- it’s a very solid tool, and you can’t beat the price tag.
Price: Free. Site: https://www.kimonolabs.com/
3) Bedrock Data | The Next Generation of Lead Scraping
The SalesHacker himself Max Altschuler raved about Bedrock Data in our one-on-one interview with him on the Ambition Blog. The potential utility here is indeed exciting -- Bedrock Data allows you to scape all of your business’s data sources (email, CRM, etc.) and integrate them all into one place. Have disparate, unorganized data? This is your solution.
Price: Business: $99. Pro: $149. Enterprise: Varies. Site: http://www.bedrockdata.com/
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page.
Drive Inside Sales Performance with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.