The First Annual Inside Sales Software Guide
We’re pre-releasing our newest eBook today: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. Its mission: to act as an easy-to-follow, introductory guidebook to the leading software vendors serving Inside Sales teams. In carrying out that mission, we ended up creating a 40 page, exhaustive profile of 50 Best-In-Class softwares
What to Expect in the Inside Sales Software Guide
Organized by placement on the Sales Funnel, each featured software comes complete with a product assessment, website link, and pricing breakdown. All told, we divided the eBook into 10 chapters that each covers a distinct area of the Sales Funnel, from lead scraping to e-signatures.
Selecting the 50 featured softwares was our most difficult task. While we couldn’t list the full scope of high-quality, value-adding Inside Sales tools, we did our best to cover a wide-range of products, from established industry leaders lesser-known up-and-comers.
Our Business Team knows firsthand the value of many of these tools, as users of Yesware, Pardot, and DocuSign, to name a few. We based our analysis on a mixture of our own experiences, and more importantly, conversations with hundreds of software vendors, sales executives and industry consultants who were knowledgeable about business software and the Inside Sales industry.
To that effect, the Guide contains a Bonus Section covering 5 phone systems and 1 mobile app we designated as best-in-class, in their own right. The eBook concludes with a list of other helpful Guides we recommend using before you jump into a new technology. And we highly, highly recommend software review sites such as G2Crowd, GetApp and of course the App Exchange, where you can find many of the tools featured in this book.
See Who Made Our List
Whether you’re a startup with a budget of $0 or an industry leader with one in the tens of thousands, you’ll be able to gain value from our book and discover tools that fit your budget and can address an area of need.
Download the 2015 Inside Sales Software Guide for free here. From all of us here at Ambition, we wish you a lucrative, successful 2015!
Drive Inside Sales Performance with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.