It's been an exciting November here at Ambition. Last week, we experienced three huge milestones for the company. First, we took home the coveted Spirit of Innovation award, presented annually by the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce.
Next, we released our first ever promotional clip for Ambition. Special thanks to Greg Corradino and Steam Logistics for helping make it a reality.
Finally, we released a completely overhauled Ambition TV and Ambition Anthems update. Here's a video walkthrough of the brand-new versions of Ambition TV and Ambition Anthems.
As we enter the holiday season, we have a few more tricks up our sleeve for you, so stay tuned! If you want to learn more about Ambition, we encourage you to check out the Ambition Academy or contact us directly for a personalized demo.
Ambition: Target-Driven Sales Management Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.