We've been privileged to get custom insight, motivation and analysis from dozens of sales leaders over the last 18 months. Here are 3 of our favorite expert-sourced articles on the Ambition Blog. The following articles spotlight 16 sales leaders that we truly revere at Ambition. Alongside the Sales Influencer Series, these 3 posts contain the best expert content on the Ambition Blog.
Each post contains unique content from top sales experts. The focus of the posts: Inside sales management, sales coaching and motivation and sales force productivity. If you're an inside sales leader, these 3 articles are for you. Enjoy!
1. Management Pet Peeves of 5 Inside Sales Leaders
For this post, we polled 5 well-known inside sales leaders for their #1 pet peeves. The answers are truly illuminating.
If you want to know the top pet peeves of ToutApp's Daniel Barber, SalesLoft's Sean Kester, Wrike's W. Alex Turner, Yesware's Joel Felcher and Datanyze's Rossi Khoung, check out this post. Chances are, you'll share 1, if not more, of their frustrations.
2. 5 Halftime Speeches from Top Sales Coaches
At the start of July 2015, we asked 5 top sales coaches to offer their own "motivational speech" to get sales teams through the 2nd half of 2015.
Mixing insights, directives and impassioned locker room motivation, these 5 speeches are all excellent in their own right.
Read epic speeches from The Bridge Club's Cindy Littlefield, Outreach's Mark Kosoglow, CloserIQ's Jordan Wan, RedHawk Consulting's Matt Hottle, and Inside Sales by Design's Dionne Mischler and feel the inspiration and insight.
3. Sales Productivity Advice from 6 Experts
Maximizing sales productivity is the ideal for every sales force leader. We asked 6 subject matter experts to share their top piece of advice on sales productivity, and they delivered in spades.
Featuring the insanely bright Mike Kunkle, Jim Obermayer, Laurie Page, Brandon Bruce, Ron LaVine and Chris Young, this post is one of our most popular to date for good reason. Check it out.
More Expert Articles on Inside Sales
For more expert insights shared on the Ambition Blog, check out our Sales Performance Index.
Ambition Software: Develop Millennial Sales Talent
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review, AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization), and USA Today as a proven solution for managing millennial sales teams. Hear from our customers below.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.