How to Build Your 2018 Sales Management Strategy
Let's cut to the chase.
Life as a sales leader is stressful enough. Your go-to-market strategy is critical to your success. You need every advantage you can get.
Watch the full video replay of the webinar below - and check out 10 great points spotlighted by ServiceSource Sales Manager, Danielle Boyce.
Full Video: Building Your Sales Management Strategy
Watch our all-star panel answer your questions - video replay below.
Learn how The Salesforce KPI Report.
Highlights: 10 Key Takeaways from Our Experts
1. Start With Where: What Channels Should Drive Revenue?
2. War For Talent: Recognize the Need for New Hire Training.
3. Stop Selling Pens: Make Candidates Reach a Gatekeeper.
4. Use Call Recordings: Let New Hires Hear Voice of the Customer.
5. Network Hiring: Use LinkedIn Connections As Candidate References.
6. Selling is Driving: You Don't Learn By Riding Shotgun.
7. Be Human: Personalize Your Communication.
8. Measuring Reps: Focus on Activity::Outcome Ratio.
9. Create Snipers: Balance Research and Calls.
10. Focus Coaching: Prioritize B-Players + New Hires.
More Sales Management Strategy Resources
Access these additional resources from Trish, Lauren, Steve, and Jared.
- The Sales Development Playbook.
- Call Camp with Steve Richard.
- The Factor 8 Blog.
- The Guide to Agile Sales Management.
Scroll down to see how Ambition can help you crush your 2018 revenue goals.
Ambition - The IT-Free Sales Management Platform
Ambition is an IT-free sales management system backed by Google, Harvard Business Review and AA-ISP. The Ambition platform syncs data from your key systems (Salesforce, Outreach) onto a drag-and-drop UI that empowers managers to create flexible performance visualizations and insights across their entire sales organization.
Sales leaders use Ambition to bring transparency, ownership and insight to sales performance metrics. The platform integrates all key data points from your CRM, phone system, and other major data systems under one roof.
Real-Time Sales Performance Insights and Analytics
Using drag-and-drop interfaces, sales leaders can build sales performance analytics that suit the specific needs of their sales organization - complete with benchmarks, scores, goal trackers, TVs, leaderboards, competitions, coaching modules, and flexible on-command reporting into activities, objectives, and efficiency metrics.
The ultimate value Ambition provides is efficiency of operations. Ambition gives sales leadership, technology, frontline managers and their teams a system of record. Real-time data updates enable managers to be proactive versus reactive, and show reps the big picture around strategy, processes, performance goals, and incentives.
Contact us to request your free demo.