New Feature: Salesforce Integration Upgrades
We've learned a lot over the last several years working with the Salesforce platform as we've now processed over 75,000,000 records across our customer base.
After several months of forensics, optimizations, innovation we're happy to announce our ability to reliably work with extremely large Salesforce customers (as several of them are now happy customers).
- Ambition can now ingest and process 50,000 records every 5 minutes without any impact on the CRM. Unlike competitors who use Apex Triggers that can increase save/loading time our system is completely asyncronous and runs in the background without using any API calls. The above limit can be increased as needed for customers leveraging Ambition's private stack architecture.
- Ambition can now selectively watch both the "SystemModStamp" and "LastModifiedTime" to determine when records should be processed by Ambition. Large organizations using batch jobs to systematically update millions of records every day can now set Ambition to only track records updated by actual employees as desired.
- Ambition has overhauled our User Management system to provide a faster search-and-sync experience for organizations with over 10,000 Users. As always, no painful license management from within Salesforce, everything happens within the clean, intuitive Ambition interface.
- You can now sync larger, more complex Salesforce reports with Ambition that will be processed much faster.
Ambition: Sales Performance Accountability Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.