We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software tools in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best sales analytics platforms.
Because every sales team needs a War Room. Follow these products to leaner, meaner sales operations.
The Best Sales Analytics Platforms
The best sales analytics tools provide insight into sales process efficiency, save managers precious time and centralize key sales data and intelligence.
The following 5 tools are all high-end software solutions that will help your sales leadership see the big picture and smarten your attack.
1) GoodData | The Premiere Sales Analytics Solution
GoodData provides some of the best graphical and numerical features in Business Intelligence. Their prescriptive, guiding interface drives users to accurate analysis, while their interactive dashboards promote data discovery.
Big on predictive analytics, GoodData also enable users to visually filter data and drill into results. GoodData claims 42% of the Fortune 500 as its customers, making it the premiere enterprise solution for sales intelligence.
Price: Contact. Site: http://gooddata.com.
2) Tableau | The War Room for Sales Intelligence
Tableau provides every kind of chart, graph, table -- whatever visualized data you need -- and then some. Their dashboard looks like a War Room. Perfect for Sales Teams that are segmented
into different territories (they have a great maps feature) and for large organizations. Check out Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Top Business Intelligence Tools of 2015 -- this is the clear front- runner.
Price: Varies. Site: http://www.tableausoftware.com/
3) Domo | Sync, Simplify & Streamline Sales Intel
Domo can connect to any data source for your organization and specializes in visualizing all of your metrics.
The slick visuals and goal-oriented graphing are powerful motivational tools that give you a ton of insight and enable sales leaders to drill into different aspects of the business and spot problem areas.
Domo works best as an enterprise-level solution for companies who have tons of disparate data and spend way too much time trying to parse it.
Price: Contact. Site: http://www.domo.com.
4) InsightSquared | SaaS Sales Intelligence
The #1 Salesforce Analytics app for data-driven business executives and their teams, InsightSquared centralizes relevant data for CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, and of course, VPs of Sales, offering sales forecasting, reporting and graphing of important pipeline trends.
Perfect for SMB, Growth and Mid-Market companies (SaaS companies are its specialty), InsightSquared offers just the right level of functionality to support a small-to-medium sized sales force. Over 20,000 sales leaders would agree.
Price: Contact. Site: http://insightsquared.com
5) Looker | X-Ray Your Sales Enablement
Looker’s coolest feature is its ability to provide business intelligence on how different tools within your organization impact behavior.
When you are implementing new platforms, Looker is the scouting specialist that will report to you that product’s ROI. If you’re using a substantial number of software tools, you definitely need to look into Looker.
Price: Contact. Site: http://www.looker.com
Download the 2016 Inside Sales Software Guide
To download our free ebook, go to the Ambition Academy page. Coming up next is Chapter VIII. Performance Management.
Thanks for reading and best of luck to your inside sales team in 2016.
The Only Sales Management Software that Matters
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.