Our built-in spreadsheet has been accessed over a million times which is amazing considering it was one of the first things we built into Ambition years ago simply to cross-check data!
We've just rebuilt it from the ground-up to be faster and more flexible which means advanced filtering, custom date ranges, and an oft-requested totals row. Here's to the next million visits!
Salesforce Mobile Page and Widgets
Salesforce users can now access Ambition through a custom widget placed within the left sidebar. We've also cleaned up our Salesforce1 mobile page so that you have more data with less scrolling.
Salesforce Report-Based Metrics
Eight months ago we opened up the ability for users to convert Salesforce reports into Ambition metrics. Since then we've learned a lot about the "gotchas" involved in the process and in July we were able to roll out significant changes to the underlying system. We can now handle million-row reports and import historical data years into the past (which is especially great for enterprise customers).
Managers can now toggle the Ambition Quadrant between Relative mode where employees are correlated to each other and Absolute mode where employees are correlated to benchmarks. We've also added the Productivity Ratio so that you can track how many units of work lead to units of results.
Ambition: Drive Sales Performance and Accountability
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and run supercharged sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs via drag-and-drop interface.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review and AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization). Hear more from business leaders who use Ambition in their organization.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.