Introducing the Sales-Marketing Alignment Playbook
If you oversee Marketing or Sales at a growing SaaS company, you work for an organization that's fighting to grow in a competitive space.
For marketing, building brand awareness is a luxury. You need to accelerate lead gen velocity, improve inbound conversion rates and maximize the value of your marketing and sales content. For sales, pipeline maintenance is a similar luxury. You need to close more deals, earn higher revenue and a create a shorter average sales cycle.
And truth be told, you need better alignment of your sales and marketing objectives. You know it. Your marketing team knows it. Your sales team knows it. Why the failure to act? You've lacked a playbook. Enter: The Sales-Marketing Alignment Playbook.
The Sales-Marketing Alignment Playbook
In growing B2B companies, everyone tends to be on the same page with regard to sales-marketing alignment. You know there's a need to better align sales and marketing -- but you don't know the best way to go about it. And that fear of the unknown can cause paralysis.
Launching a sales-marketing alignment initiative means undertaking major organizational change in your revenue-generating sectors. Therefore, a pre-launch plan of attack is a must. Docurated and Ambition have decided to help. We joined forces, pooled our knowledge and wrote a 20 page guide that not only demystifies sales-marketing alignment, but gives you a long-term plan for success.
The Sales-Marketing Alignment Playbook offers 20 pages of insights and is free to download on both the Ambition Academy and the Docurated Knowledge Base. Whether you are looking to launch a sales-marketing alignment initiative, or, just demystify the concept itself, you'll find major value in this Playbook. If you've been waiting for the right time to align your sales and marketing efforts, download our eBook and see if its action plan makes sense for your organization. It sure has for ours - and we think it can help many of our fellow executives in the SaaS and B2B worlds.
Ambition: The 360° Sales Management Platform
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.