Inside Sales Software Guide Ch. 9: Gamification
An excerpt from our brand-new eBook: The Inside Sales Software Guide for 2015. We profiled this year's Top 50 Inside Sales software in order of placement on the Sales Funnel. These were our picks for the best Business Intelligence tools for your Sales Team..
Welcome to Chapter IX of the Inside Sales Software Guide. The following two software tools were our picks for the best-in-class Gamification tools on the market as of 2015.
Okay, so we picked ourselves. Sorry we're not sorry. We can't help having excellent taste in what amounts to a truly elite Gamification solution for Inside Sales. LevelEleven is a high-quality competitor of ours and warranted inclusion in this list as well.
These are the two gamification solutions worth looking at in 2015.
CHAPTER IX. Top Inside Sales Tools for Gamification
The Inside Sales process can be characterized by two things: Hustling and Hitting Key Performance Metrics. If your sales reps aren’t doing the former, they’re definitely not doing the latter, and these 2 products (including the one responsible for this guide) specialize in employee motivation, alongside other benefits.
1) Ambition | Infinite Integration, Performance Scoring, Contests & More
We’re a little biased here, but if you want a Gamification platform that comes with TV, Mobile, Advanced Metrics, custom benchmarking AND the capability to let Sales and Non-Sales teams within your organization compete against one another. Moreover, Ambition works with any data source, automates reporting and business intelligence for Managers, and offers a one-price-fits-practically-all pricing model that includes all available features.
Price: Contact Us. Site: https://ambition.com
2) LevelEleven | No-Hassle Sales Contests
LevelEleven is another long-time industry leader that has its fair share of advocates. While it is limited to Salesforce users, it is an established solution with some great features of its own and quick spin-up time.
Price: Mini: $40 for first 10 users + $35 for each additional user. Standard: $50 for first 25 users + $30 for each additional user. Power: $40 for first 75 users + $25 for each additional user. Enterprise: $12.5k starting price. Site: https://www.leveleleven.com
Drive Inside Sales Performance with Ambition
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs every sales organization department, data source, and performance metric on one easy system.
Ambition clarifies and publicizes real-time performance analytics for your entire sales organization. Using a drag-and-drop interface, non-technical sales leaders can build custom scorecards, contests, reports, and TVs.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.