Meet Ambition Reports
Last month, we unveiled Ambition Triggers: Targeted, micro-level business intelligence on employee performance. Today, we present to you our newest feature: Ambition Reports. This is your macro-level business intelligence, fully customizable & instantly accessible.
Our engineering team may not be mad scientists, but they do have backgrounds at places like Google, NASA & the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. They're brilliant developers and data scientists, and they're here to transfer that level of intellect to your business intelligence.
As we reported in our State of the American Workplace post, 87% of Fortune 1000 Executives surveyed by MIT-Sloan are ramping up their business analytics. At the same time, CEB has found that a staggering 48 percent of organizations do not use talent metrics to prove ROI or inform business decisions.
It's time to change that latter statistic. Willful ignorance has no place in your business intelligence, and our newest feature eliminates any room for excuse. Meet Ambition Insights.
Sales Team A.I. (Actionable Intelligence)
Spearheaded by Front-End Engineering Lead Jeff McRiffey and our newest Data Scientist, NASA and MIT veteran Rob deCarvalho, Ambition Reports arrives ready to arm your business intelligence to the teeth.
Ambition Reports guarantees your organization two things:
- Simple, straightforward insights on big-picture employee performance.
- A sales acceleration platform that self-reports its ROI.
The focus is on daily averages -- what is being accomplished in your organization on a day-to-day basis. The Ambition Reports dashboard shows you those daily trends on both a company-wide scale and at an individual level.
Core Features of Ambition Reports
The most effective business intelligence tools give you the power to make fast, informed decisions on-the-fly. Logically, the true value of a data analytics tool derives from its capacity to optimize two of your most valuable resources: Time and insight.
As an organizational leader, you operate in a perpetual state when you need more of both. The Ambition Reports dashboard is where you swiftly acquire the intelligence you need to make strategic decisions.
#1. Swiftness and Agility
With Ambition Reports, we equip your management with a tool to quickly and easily perform three core functions:
- Track aggregate performance across different metrics, account types, management teams & departments.
- Visualize trends in performance over the past week, month, 3 months, or year.
- Spotlight individuals and discover meaningful exceptions in performance trends.
The result? A streamlined approach to Business Intelligence. There's scarce extraneous information with Ambition Reports. Only the insights that matter.
#2. Reports at Light Speed
A Vice-President of Sales presides over a team of 450 sales reps. He wants to see graphs charting his personnel's revenue performance over the past year. In the Ambition Insights dashboard, the V.P. of Sales will receive those graphs in 1 to 3 seconds. That's how long they take to process.
This is as fast as report generating gets For a 100-plus person team, our reporting generation occurs at 1000x the speed of a typical Local Management Entity software. It can occur anywhere at 10-100x the speed of Salesforce, depending on the data at hand.
III. Clear and Essential Insights
When you're evaluating business intelligence software for your Sales Force, you'll come across a bevy of products that throw what seem like every conceivable graph, chart and table onto their dashboard, all at once.
We designed Ambition Reports to be different. This is B.I. that subscribes to the value of simplicity, not complexity, which is why we opted to craft a lean, intuitive dashboard.
Information overload is the ally of analysis paralysis, and the enemy of efficiency. Ambition Reports is designed for optimal efficiency, giving you the essential insights you need while letting you customize the information that you receive.
Solid business intelligence is all about achieving one thing: actionability. And Ambition Reports does just that by offering maximum flexibility for your business. Everything about our latest feature - from dashboard layout to ROI self-reporting - goes back to creating actionable intelligence for your sales force.
Ambition: Sales Leadership and Operations Software
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs Salesforce and other data systems on one simple interface.
Modern sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance clarity and run supercharged contests, reporting, and analytics via Ambition's simple drag-and-drop interface.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.