We're introducing a brand-new interview series with the cream of the crop in contemporary Sales thought leadership. Ambition CSO Jared Houghton fleshes out an exciting initiative for the Ambition Blog: the Sales Influencer Series.
Turns out starting a company.. well, its hard. Similarly, starting/building/scaling a sales team can be very difficult. From defining sales processes, to picking tools/technologies, to hiring great reps - there are always important decisions to be made.
Over the years, I’ve found some great resources on the interwebs to assist as we grow. From great blogs, to great hacks, to great leaders - I’ve been able to learn a ton. The latter is what I’d like to focus on, as we bring to you our first annual “Sales Influencer” series.
The Best Minds in Sales Management
There are some amazing sales monsters out there, and I've been lucky enough to meet or e-meet quite a few of them. Over these next few weeks, we’ll be talking with some of these industry experts to learn things like:
- Building & scaling inside sales teams
- Keys to being a great sales coach
- How to effectively motivate Millenials
- Hiring & building a great culture
We'll be kicking this series off next week with John Barrows. John is the mega-stud that companies like Linkedin, Salesforce, Box, & Marketo look to when they’re in need of some training.
There's never a dull moment when John’s involved, so be sure to check back to hear his keys to Inside Sales success. You can read more about John Barrows here.
We encourage you to check out the rest of blog articles here on Ambition. Get excited, because we have some truly innovative, actionable new Sales content coming just around the corner. Keep hustling and stay tuned!
Ambition: The 360° Sales Management Platform
Ambition is a sales management platform that syncs business teams, data sources, and performance metrics on one system.
Sales leaders use Ambition to enhance sales performance insights and build sales reports, scorecards, contests, and TVs that supercharge focus, effort and accountability.
Ambition is endorsed by Harvard Business Review and AA-ISP (the Global Inside Sales Organization). Hear more from business leaders who use Ambition in their organization.
- FiveStars: Adam Wall. Sr. Manager of Sales Operations .
- Filemaker: Brad Freitag. Vice-President of Worldwide Sales.
- Outreach: Mark Kosoglow. Vice-President of Sales.
- Cell Marque: Lauren Hopson. Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Access America Transport: Ted Alling. Chief Executive Officer.
Watch Product Walkthroughs:
- ChowNow. Led by Vice-President of Sales, Drew Woodcock.
- Outreach. Led by Sales Development Manager, Alex Lynn.
- AMX Logistics. Led by Executive Vice-President ,Jared Moore.
Read Case Studies:
- Clayton Homes: HBR finds triple-digit growth in 3 sales efficiency metrics.
- Coyote Logistics: Monthly revenue per broker grew $525 in 6 months.
- Peek: Monthly sales activity volume grew 142% in 6 months.
- Vorsight: Monthly sales conversations grew 300% in 6 months.
Contact us to learn how Ambition can impact your sales organization today.