Announcing: Sales leaderboards in Slack!
Collaborate, communicate, and now compete right in Slack
We're excited to announce the launch of expanded functionality with the Ambition + Slack integration. Previously, sales teams have been able to celebrate milestones and deals with real-time celebration alerts that keep the company in the know and allow for a culture built on recognition, but now, we've added a little bit more competitive spirit into the mix.
At anytime, managers, reps, or other team members can proactively broadcast a leaderboard into Slack for any KPI or metric tracked in Ambition. See call leaders for the day, showcase pipeline leaders for the quarter, or referrals from your customer success team for the month. With the new leaderboard functionality in Slack, you can visibly recognize team members and get a little bit of competitive energy going to impact the teams output.
How sales teams can use Ambition + Slack to increase visibility, productivity and sales!
- Set up real time alerts for when a meeting is booked. It celebrates the rep's hard work to get the meeting, but also provides a place to crowd-source intel if anyone has contacts or past experience with the company
- Announce a competition by dropping a leaderboard into the channel. Highest on the connects leaderboard at the end of the hour gets a prize
- Reps can secretly peek the leaderboard for competitions right in Slack with a preview to keep tabs on where they stand against team-mates for competitions in real time
- Use celebration alerts every time a deal hits qualified. It adds visibility to the contract value added on each deal to help the team keep tabs on current progress toward pipeline goals
- Use team-based leaderboards to compete against other regions on any shared metrics-- winning team at the end of the day gets Friday 1/2 day!
- Use celebration triggers for every renewal. It allows visibility to celebrate your customer success and account management reps, but also providdes visibility for executive leadership to reach out to the executive buyers and thank them for a continued relationship
Just a few examples of sales celebration alerts and leaderboards in Slack
KNOW WHEN TO CHECK-IN ON PIPELINE REPORTS (Perfect for when you're living out those "down to the wire" goal moments)
KICKOFF A CROSS-DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITION WITH A UNIVERSAL SCORE LIKE "ACTIVITY"
LAUNCH A CALL BLITZ VIA LEADERBOARD IN SLACK
CELEBRATE THE MOMENT A WHALE LANDS 🐳
TRACK CUSTOMER SUCCESS RENEWALS